But it’s not too late to register. Register now for $4,695
Join us for the 9th Annual New York Value Investing Congress taking place September 16 & 17, 2013 at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall.
Some of the world’s most accomplished investors will be there, and for good reason: they want to be the first to hear investment ideas from money managers who have a proven track record of generating stellar returns for their clients and themselves!
That’s why CNBC dubbed it “The Super Bowl of Value Investors.”
This is an event you won’t want to miss. The great ideas and networking opportunities available at the Congress are unmatched!
The Value Investing Congress is THE PLACE where value investors from around the world gather to learn how highly successful money managers uncover value and profit from innovative, unconventional thinking.
- Learn from brilliant money managers as they discuss key concepts of value investing and share their favorite, current stock picks.
- Hear how these money managers uncover investment opportunities, evaluate companies and find hidden value.
- We only invite the most successful money mangers to speak. Profit from their collective expertise and hear how they’re able to consistently beat the market.
- Join a thriving community of value investors, meet other money managers, analysts and investors, benefit from sharing ideas and experiences, and make friendships that'll last for years to come.
- “I love the VIC. I'll never miss one. It is by far the very best investment event in the U.S., maybe in the world.”
— Dan Ferris, Extreme Value
- “Everytime you do such a good job that I think it cannot be any better, and everytime you keep improving it.”
— Juliusz Sas, GSSR Co., Inc.
- “If you get one usable idea it can pay off handsomely and pay for conferences for the next 20 years.”
— Allen Benello, White River Partners
- “I consider the Value Investing Congress as one of the best uses of two days of my time as it relates to my investment business.”
— David J. Cornet
- “When I attend the Value Investing Congress, I know that I will go home with a ton of great ideas and some new ways of viewing value investing. It is a huge advantage to be here in person and get your questions answered by the world's greatest investors.”
— Nicholas Bertell,
Redwood Coast Financial Partners
- “You really have access to the Masters of the Universe with their best ideas – there is no better.”
— Kim Gladwish,
RBC Dominion Securities Inc.